- Close your broswer and then open a new browser and try again
- On the screen that indicates "Code Required", you can click on "Why?" to get an explanation. You must have a personal email/phone on file. If you do not, call Help Desk at 678-474-2300
- Use the "REQUEST NEW CODE" button and try a different delivery method if you have more than one.
- If you do not have 2 delivery methods you can update your profile in MyHR or Password Manager
**Note - Text messages to other than country code +1 cannot be sent. Instead, select email as the delivery option.
- Applications like ignite(Degreed), Google Cloud, Service Now allow logging on with email address but this MUST be your Macy?s Inc. company email address.
- For ANY application logon screen issue, call the Help Desk at 678-474-2300
- I am a former employee logging into InSite and receiving error message "The sign-in attempt failed. Please try again."
- Validate that you selected the "Former Collegue" Sign-in Button and typed the correct EmployeeID/Password.
- If you have issues after logging into InSite, issues with your employee number, or issues related to Human Resources, call HR Services at 1-800-234-6229